Jan. 26th at 6.30 pm CET
M&M will host "Talking about the future. A dialogue with the authors of the ESM Discussion paper on the EU fiscal rules reform"
This webinar will allow some of the authors of the recent paper on the ESM Discussion paper series and M&M members to discuss the EU fiscal framework reform.
ESM paper presenters:
- Olga Francová, Senior Economist
- John Goosen, Senior Legal Counsel for Institutional Affairs
- Ermal Hitaj, Principal Economist
- Robert Kraemer, Senior Economist
- Carlo Altomonte, Professor of European Economic Policy - Bocconi University
- Silvia Merler, Head of ESG & Research Policy - Algebris Investments
Q&A will follow.
A welcomed opportunity to engage in one of the key topics for the future of the European Union!